Monday, March 29, 2010

FREE 60 DAY MEMBERSHIP TO BJs

I like shopping at warehouse whole sale clubs such as BJs, Sam's Club, and Costco's.  I like it even more when I am able to save money on membership fees or when I am able to avoid having to pay them all together! I have found that BJs offers a FREE membership for 60 days at least 2-3 times per year.  One thing I love about BJs is they accept manufacturer coupons and internet printable coupons too.

Well spring is here and it's the time of year where BJs is offering a FREE 60 day trial membership to your local BJs.  So clip your coupons, grab your coupon clutch and head on over to your local BJs for your FREE 60 day trial membership.

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you sign up for my FREE updates here.

No comments:

Post a Comment