Thursday, January 14, 2010

General Mills Cereal $.50 A Box On Selected Cereal This Week At KMART

I am a not a frequent shopper of Kmart, but I was really excited when I saw they are having a great sale on select General Mills Cereal this week at 4 boxes for $6.00. (You can only purchase 4 boxes of cereal per transaction to receive this pricing).   I was able to snag me 4 boxes of cereal yesterday, I purchased 2 boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and 2 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios for $2.00 (basically after coupons 4 boxes of cereal cost me 50 cents each).

I used a combination of the following coupons:

* $1.00 off of 1 Select General Mills cereal (used two coupons)
* $1.00 off of 1 Honey Nut Cheerios (used two coupons)

If you enjoyed this post, make sure to sign up for my free newsletter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment